A couple days ago we had what should have been called a 'Brownies Flashback' playdate. I don't remember much from my younger years, but I remember making one of these bird feeders I believe in Brownies, using pine cones, peanut butter and birdseed. I love the events that the kids are able to do by themselves. So many times certain details of projects require mom's help, but lil'J had this one all on his own. I think he gets more jazzed about them when he makes things on his own, even if I help cut a couple things, it loses some of it's luster. He heads out and checks it everyday to see if the birds have 'eated it up'. I think he is under the impression they are going to eat the WHOLE thing, cone and all. Guess I should explain it to him....
I managed to get a few shots off of some of the kids. The weather was so nice {75} we all kind of just lounged in the sun, distracting me from my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment