Feb 11, 2009

{a real man... through and through}

Last Saturday, I ran Critter and the kids out of their home and hosted a girls only party. It included a mombo, feeds 40, chocolate fountain brought by my friend Kim. And even with me eating enough for 5 grown adults, we still had a lot leftover. We poured it in a tupperware and tossed it in the freezer. Trying to break off chunks the following night proved difficult but I managed a few bites before I gave up and called it a day. After I went to bed, Critter decided to hit the chocolate dome himself.... and since he rarely cleans up kitchen messes {love you honey}, I had the great pleasure of walking in on the below mess. Definition of a 'real man' ;)

I love waking up with a smile!


Photobucket

2 comments:

minivanmomma said...

This is LOL funny! I've walked into similar messes myself. Thrifty isn't he?

Kristin said...

LOL!!! Nice to know he can figure out the problem without making you get up. ;0)

I know I ate more than my share of that chocolate! And JamieW.... give her some wine and I'm sure she could finish it off for you. tee hee (I had a great time laughing with you Jamie!)