Sep 11, 2008

{warning: time wasters ahead...}

Little time wasting fun over here at Wordle. Not really sure with ALL I have been doing the last few days how I have time for this junk... but I always manage {wink wink}




And if that wasn't enough, if you were a teen of the 80s like myself, 80s Music Vids will suck HOURS out of your life. And even if you didn't swing through the 80s, this site should prove to be vastly entertaining. HOW did we not know we looked so ridiculous people?? Could my mother have been right??

Last but not least, (this just handed to me 3 minutes ago by Critter) if you are a fan of Gordan Ramsey as I am, leap back into time for a peek at Little Gordan. Isn't he adorable? I love that @*#%!

1 comment:

D said...

LOL! Can't resist a little cutie with an accent, even if he does have a potty mouth! Oh yeah, and the kid is cute too. ;)