Sep 12, 2008

{doodlebugs kids in the kitchen}


Our little doodlebugs had their monthly kids in the kitchen the other day. They had quite the menu too. They made their own piggies in a blanket, chopped their own apple, made their own apple dip and made oreo pudding for dessert!



I'm so proud of my lilJ. He has spent the last year and a half of playgroups determined to NOT participate with the group. He wanted to do the things they were doing, just not when they were doing it. Stubborn little toot!

But as of the last few months he's just delved into activities 100%! He's just so sweet :) I don't have to beg and plead for him to come sit with the other kids. I don't have to leave playdates early because he is in the midst of a tantrum about joining in. I don't have to say hardly a word anymore... he just jumps right in there and I love it. I love watching him enjoying friends and activities. I just love HIM!

No comments: