Sep 17, 2008

{busy busy busy times}

Yes, I've lost my blogging way again. I have good reason, I promise. I have a week's worth of personal photos and activities to catch up on. I'm hoping to get to them in the next couple days.

First and foremost, I've been busy editing the most wonderful session. I had a newborn session and I must say that I'm Officially In Love With My Job!! Please see the pix on my blog. I am going to take an active approach to find more newborn sessions, definitely! It was just so much fun for me.

We've also had company the last several days. They aren't Ike evacuees per say... but rather loss of power evacuees! They weathered the storm and all it's fury and then got hot and bored! HA!

Plus I started my 1st grade homework. 22 math books. Roughly 550 pages each. ALL torn out and sorted into chaptered folders. Yawn..... Anyone wanna finish for me? There's a beer (or two or ten) in it for ya!

No comments: