great shot!! I love large trees--they remind me how small I really am.
Very pretty shot!http://burnettfamnews.blogspot.com/2007/06/photo-hunters-shiny.html
Beautiful - the sun shining through trees. I've never tried anything like that - I'm going to have to be more adventurous!
Nice shot! Happy weekend :)
I can never decide if I like the sun shining through the leaves on a summer day or shining through the stark branches on a winter day... I can love both can't I. Great shot for the theme this week.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
great shot!! I love large trees--they remind me how small I really am.
Very pretty shot!
http://burnettfamnews.blogspot.com/2007/06/photo-hunters-shiny.html
Beautiful - the sun shining through trees. I've never tried anything like that - I'm going to have to be more adventurous!
Nice shot! Happy weekend :)
I can never decide if I like the sun shining through the leaves on a summer day or shining through the stark branches on a winter day... I can love both can't I. Great shot for the theme this week.
Post a Comment