Mar 14, 2007

Photo Pherret #2 : Funny

Two images I know but they were from the same day so I had to list them both.


As I'm walking through the park at the Kite Festival, I spot this lady. She is under a blanket sleeping on the hard ground using her double stroller as shade.
Ummmm..... does anyone know where the CHILDREN went??



And here is a sweet couple of nuts who wandered the fest in their most interesting outfits playing an assortment of instruments. Let's see... there was an accordion, a banjo, a mouth twangy thing, a kazoo, and some spoons. I'm sure there was more that I was not privileged enough to see. Now I'm totally accepting and open to whatever crazy kinda life you choose to live as I've been there myself in my "younger days". But you asked for funny so my post is actually their song... "I got hounds on my track cuz there's a chicken in my sack". On and on. Funny but certainly not as funny as what R and I turned it into for them. I got dealers on my back cuz I havent' paid for my crack. If you don't like it don't talk smack or I'll knee you in tha sack.......
Yes, we're 12yearOldsisters...

post signature

1 comment:

She-Schenker said...

OMG! Someone stole the children!!!
(LOL)
Thanks for playing. =))