We took the kiddies "bowling" last week. Why did I type out my air quotes? Because I think I'm safe in saying that when we went bowling as kids, they didn't have the gutter guards and ball chutes for the kids. Isn't this just cheating? Heh! Yet another display of, 'we're all winners'. But as it turned out, it was helpful as our lane was quite warped and all balls rolled immediately to the right... that is, if they were not ping ponged off the guards the whole way down the lane. So an instance when cheating is good boys and girls ;) Regardless of my whiny complaints, friends, sugary drinks, popcorn and Frito pies (that's right, I'm a great example for health.) bowling and games makes for a great time.
1 comment:
The teeth in the second pic are awesome!
Looks like you all had a great time.
Post a Comment