Wondering how much this blissful break will cost you?
How much do you think a big bowl 'o water costs?...
Or random McDonalds toys and knick knacks at the bottom of the toy chest?
{wink}
I worked on this for days. I froze it in layers, filling it throughout with gems and treasures. Oh the things a mom does for some quiet time! And sure enough, they worked on it solid until it was completely gone! Score!!



4 comments:
I like. I like. Good thing the weather is starting to cool down! It will take longer.
I cannot believe they did this in one sitting! Ours lasted at least a week. But, we did ours indoors...and I didn't give forks-only old toothbrushes to use. I'm sure the forks helped move it along. Thanks for posting-I'll have to do it again!
I LOVE it! We are so going to be doing this! Did they try to bite it? I could see my girls trying to use their teeth.
Cool idea Mollie! wish I'd thought of it a few years ago. Kimmy may still go for it, but I just don't think Phillip would. Well.... I take that back..... He'd go for it if I put $100 bills in there! lol
Post a Comment