Photosynthesis is a bit complicated for lilJ, but I figured we didn't have to discuss molecules and chemistry to learn a little bit about how it works. More on his level, we talked about vegetables and how they drink up the water and the food from the soil through their roots and that they use the sunlight to help them grow, etc etc...
And in usual fashion these days, as we began to talk about it, lilJ already knew about how this worked! He just didn't have a name to put with the process. When I asked how he already knew so darn much (at age 3) he proudly said "Magic School Bus".
Gosh Darn It, I adore that show!! We have every one recorded and Baby Doll watches at least one a day. I assumed lilJ wasn't really absorbing much (again, he's 3) but gladly, I was dead wrong!!



1 comment:
ha, ok I am totally going to have this conversation with my kids now! Our Yam is really growing!! Watch for it on MY blog!! Oh and we've never seen that show! We'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment