Aug 8, 2008

Sadness

This sad little something didn't hit me until I logged in to post our photos from the Kinder Kids in the Kitchen playdate. This would be their LAST one as Kindergarteners! Our next one in September will be titled....1st Graders!! This hurts my heart. How underly depressing!! Adding insult to injury, when I took her school shopping I had to buy mediums. MEDIUMS! She's so big. Who knows how to stop this process?? I'll pay good money.








After our"hide-n-seek" muffins were ready, we packed up and headed to the sprinkler park for a picnic lunch and some wet (blistering hot) fun!



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Don't get me started! I have to fake excitement every time E squeals about "only 17 days until I'm in 1st grade!!". I don't like it at all. At all. (sigh)

Andrea said...

Before you know it, they'll be high schoolers looking at where they want to go after graduation.

I know I have 3 years left before my oldest leaves my nest, but the thought of it makes my heart hurt.