Jul 15, 2008

Momma Brags

I give some chunks of molding clay and a paper plate to my baby girl and say "Create!"

I left the room. A short while later, this is what I get back!



She asks for the laptop so she can look up the spellings to title her butterfly life cycle units and then she reads the descriptions out loud to her brother!

I keep hearing the echo of Jules' words from Pulp Fiction ringing in my head.... "Check out the big brains on Brad!"

Whatever are we going to do with this girl? She continues to amaze me!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love hearing what miss A is up to. :0) What a sweet, smart blessing you have there.

What to do with her??? Let her be A and love her just for who she is. You have a very special girl there, Mollie! But you already know that. ;0)