These days? Not so much. Proof shown by my throwing myself onto the ground at the ally yesterday surrounded by preschoolers and their snickering mommies. In my defense, I had on my non-skid hippie sandals and my fingers were jammed into the holes of a teeny six pound ball!
At any rate, back when we went, it was called midnight madness. Firstly because you bowled at midnight {duh} and the "madness" being everyone's inebriated state, the loud music and the basement bowling ally room only illuminated with black lights. Ok, so this trip was not quite the same, with exception to the black lights, but now you get my title ;)
So our playgroup took the kidlets to do a little bumper bowling. Amusing to say the least. As you can see from the images below, the kid's average mph throws caused 7 frames to last an hour! They had a blast though. We'll definitely be doing that again! And, as several of us agreed, a MNO is in order here as well!!






Daddy took a "break" from work to head over when we were done bowling to rock climb with Baby Doll. Their strength blows me away! And reminds me of my own weakness. (Gosh, I should probably start utilizing that gym membership I recently signed up for, huh.)



2 comments:
How fun! Man, we miss all the good playdates. :(
Mollie, the secret to improving your score..... you gotta be at least a little buzzed! I took bowling for a PE credit in college. We were allowed to drink beer during class. It was my most favorite class. I had a pretty decent average in college. Enough said. ;0)
Looks like you all had fun!
Post a Comment