Jul 28, 2008

figure it out

In the midst of all my illnesses yesterday (don't ask) my 12yoMan druuuug me outside into allergy land so he could mow. The kiddos wanted to ride bikes-n-scooters and he apparently can't multi-task. {luv ya hun, wink wink} So, while I sat out there in the 97 degree heat, WITH my blanket around my shoulders... cuz that's my 'thing' when I'm feeling puny (again, don't ask), I was distracted from my bitterness by my baby boy's English skillz.

Me: J, what are you doing?
LilJ: standin on tha concreek
Me: The what?
LilJ: Tha concreek (stamping his foot on the driveway)
Me: Why way over there?
LilJ: So daddy's mow lawnder doesn't get me.

Gimme a spoon! I want to eat him up!

2 comments:

Jamielouwho said...

What a cutie that boy is!

I hope you're doing ok today. (((HUGS)))

Kristin said...

Soooo cute!!!

I hope you are feelin' better!