Jun 19, 2008

SBB

I'm going to create a cape. It will have glitz and glimmer and don the big shiny letters SBB! To those who don't know me, make up your own initialism. Those that do know me will understand that this represents Super Bad Blogger. Not ONLY have I not blogged about anything remotely interesting in ages.... but I'm not really going to do it now either!

Field days, end of year parties, holidays, graduations, recitals, playdates...... All important life events that have passed by. All things that I have stories for with photos to accompany them. Yet I am now going to post about something much more trivial and yet much more important (depending who you are)

The Cure.

I was blessed again in life to go to another Cure concert. An amazing show and a phenomenal second encore!! I was beside myself when it was over. Truly.

Here are some images that this photog can safely say prove that she has NO chance of becoming a rock in roll photographer. At least not with a Raspberry Phone Camera ;)







Leave you for another month (golly I hope not) with a little taste of one of my favorites. Vid circa 1980. Enjoy.

No comments: