For my 7th good luck wedding anniversary, my wonderful generous hubby whisked me away to the exotic land of laHoustOn... where we participated in grand events such as mold inhalation and sweaty mosquito scratching. We treated ourselves to some relaxing classes such as 'Crazy Houston Driver Dodging' and 'How to Pay Forty Dollars in Tolls in Under a Week'. This was a welcomed event because at the end of the forty five minute one way mecca, I was graced with a 3 day hockey tournament with the added bonus of cheap beer and rank smelling men running a muck.
Ok hon, stop cursing the day we married. I'm only teasing. It was a nice trip and I really do enjoy watching you attempt to break a leg. Really.
We were able to sneak in a nice quiet dinner together at a favorite restaurant, so I'm not complaining. That was a treat in and of itself.
Here are a few shots from the tourney. Play time pix to follow soon.





poor plants...
2 comments:
Should I feel guilty that I enjoyed your anniversary more than you did? Oh, nevermind, I'm over it.
Love that my 12yoman married you and love that I had so much time with J and A. I may even have the house straightened and back to normal in another 2 days or so!
Hmm so what was the favorite restaurant?
Post a Comment