Dec 28, 2007

Christmas Eve

Each year, someone starts a thread on my boards wherein everyone lists their family's Christmas traditions. So many are always listed and I started to think... we really don't have one! Well that has to change. One that I've heard a couple times now and decided to take on starting this year was a Christmas Eve gift. One gift that the kids can open before bed. So before we started to prepare Santa's cookies and milk, the kids opened their Christmas PJs. Perfect for pictures I have to say. Although looking back, looks like they just broke out of jail! Oh well, we're preparing them for their future right?






Sorry they are so snapshotty looking. I still have no idea how my speedlight works so I was focusing more on getting shots that were not black and less on beautiful compositions. You understand.... ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMGoodness, J looks so much older in these pics!
cute jammies.