Nov 5, 2007

SpiderJ turns 3!

And of course we had to have a Spiderman party...er
...a messy Spiderman party!


Nutshell:
We played foosball, 'pin spiderman on the web' and 'hot spider-tatoe'. Then we ate crazy red spider cupcakes.




We used silly string to attack spiders in the yard's webbing, then attacked Vemom when he snuck up on us.




Then we went through 8 dozen confetti eggs before opening gifts!




J received, almost exclusively, Spiderman toys. He is in heaven!


So happy that all of you who came were there. We had fun!
Little J told me later "thanks mom for the best birthday".
What a cutie!



post signature

2 comments:

D said...

Aww, it looks like we missed a really fun time! I am so glad J had an awesome birthday!!! Love the pitcures! I still haven't posted Kiddo's birthday pics! :0
D

Anonymous said...

I think I just looked at pictures from a 3-year-old boy's wildest dreams. It looks perfect :)