Let me just start with the fact that potty training has GOT to be more difficult on mom than anyone else, anywhere...
And let me end with what happened today, involving much antibacterial work and manual labor, will from this point on, forever be blocked from my memory.
End of story.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Maybe you just didn't realize that he was hosting the poopy-party this time -- no need to go to the potty and flush it.
LOL! If I didn't know the details...I'd be DYING to know the details! What a funny post-and, I have to say...you KNOW you had it waaaay to easy w/Miss A....you're time has come! :) Hang in there!
I'm cracking up at how similar our experiences have been with this. With the first we have ALLL the answers to how "we" do it. With the second we learn that "we" didn't do as much as we thought we did! Our girls certainly didn't prepare us for our boys, did they?!
5 comments:
Maybe you just didn't realize that he was hosting the poopy-party this time -- no need to go to the potty and flush it.
LOL! If I didn't know the details...I'd be DYING to know the details! What a funny post-and, I have to say...you KNOW you had it waaaay to easy w/Miss A....you're time has come! :)
Hang in there!
I'm feeling both curiosity AND my gag reflex.
I'm cracking up at how similar our experiences have been with this. With the first we have ALLL the answers to how "we" do it. With the second we learn that "we" didn't do as much as we thought we did! Our girls certainly didn't prepare us for our boys, did they?!
Hey, I miss you!
Been there done that. No answers here, just glad A figured it out quickly and it's all behind us now:)
Post a Comment