Wrong.
I honestly don't know which way is up these days. I can't keep up with anything. If I don't write it down, it's lost. The last thing on the to do list has been this blog as well. I keep thinking that I have too much to catch up on. I don't have time to write at this moment... I'll work on it when I have time to recap the last weeks all at once. Well obviously that didn't work and now it's beyond hope. So, I'll just start from the latest.
Our Miss A has become our own Dancing Queen. She has really fallen for the movie High School Musical. And because of the way her gymnastics class instructors have been disappointing me and what I witnessed below, we may have to give dance classes a try!


As for Little J, he's just about mastered potty training. His only accidents are when we are out and I forget to ask him if he needs to go (bad mommy bad. hard habit to get into!) and the "number two's". Unsure why that one is difficult but I'm told it's totally normal. At any rate, he's done so well so quickly that he earned his first major prize for no accidents (with exception to the aforementioned occurrences)

Well I guess that's it for this moment in time. I'll try to be better about posting. I promise.

2 comments:
LOL!!!! Welcome to the kid(s) in school syndrome! I too thought I'd have so much extra time as each child started school. NOT so! In fact it even gets worse when the last one starts; if you can believe it!
Make your lists, prioritize as needed and just go with it. You will get used to it... eventually... maybe by the time they hit High School??? lol
OMGoodness, I wish someone would have told us how busy we get!!!
I see miss A is watching #2 sorry if I started that and you didn't want it.
My miss A loves the dance stuff too. She tries hard to do what they are doing on HSM!
Post a Comment