Aug 21, 2007

Our Little Gymnast

AEK has talked about many different activities as of late: Soccer, Figure Skating, Gymnastics, Dance..... She flip flopped daily. While we weighed how much the different classes cost, how far away they were and which activity she requested most often, the time slipped away from us. I asked her today to pick one thing. Just one. Her reply was gymnastics. Grant it, we had just walked out of her class and she had more fun than usual showing off for me on "camera day" (the last day of class they allow parents inside the gym) I still went with it. It really was the most cost effective choice. Important. She does love it so it was easy. Also, we signed Little J up for soccer which should be beyond hilarious, so we signed up A as well. Here is a tiny fraction of the photos momma took!







I must have a dozen of these shots! She needs a bigger unitard.



post signature

No comments: