
A bit later I spoke to Momma Keas and found out that they had the same thing. I said I bet you didn't have strawberries with it and she said we DID have strawberries! When I relayed this story to Miss A, she was beside herself and told numerous people throughout the day. Oooooh, the things that a child finds pleasure in! ;)
For our playdate today, we had a "If you give a moose a muffin" at J's. The kids listened to the story and then actually made their own butter for their mini-muffins! (I had no idea you could do that with just heavy cream, did you?) Of course, Little J loved throwing his bottle around and shaking it "rock-n-roll" style but promptly flipped out when someone put butter on his muffin! Oh the horrors of butter!!

Afterwards we headed to Georgetown with a few friends to eat lunch. Worth the trip, it was yummy. The kids all sat at their own table and had a great time being "big kids".

No comments:
Post a Comment