Well two shows over the weekdend and talking with my friend A today about the upcoming 3 day ACL fest has me In Tha Mood for more!!
I missed ticket sales on the most amazing band in the free world.
I WILL get some. Even if it costs Crit and I the 3x markup on craigslist, we will buy tix. They are minus my wonderful Layne (such a huge loss for me) but the rest still are rock stars and I may very well cry should I miss them again.
One thing I DO have are 3 day passes to ACL. Great line up this year
I can't wait to see Bjork!! Can't wait Can't wait!
And stoked that I get to see Muse after missing them the last time around!
Arctic Monkeys.... Although they play simultaneously with Muse. I'll be tired running back and forth that hour!! What to do!?!
There is also Queens of the Stone Age.
White Stripes
Ziggy (grin)
Amy Winehouse, Crowded House, The Killers, Bob Dylan.... goes on and on.
Can't wait!!
(Anyone wanna babysit... a LOT? wink wink)
DISNEY VACAY - day 11
8 years ago

1 comment:
I wouldn't hold my breath on Amy Winehouse right now!! I am trying to see if I can do some "work" for my FIL (his company does a lot of work out there during the fest) so I can go and see some people too, I want to see the Killers and Blue October BAD. Jealous of your 3 day tix!!
Post a Comment