The calendar said that today was Ready Set Play day with our playgroup. The Keas Crew and I decided that since we would be in Gattiland's neck of the woods, that we would go by for a cheapo 'Moms Eat Free' lunch. We would stay out of the game room and head right home for naps after we inhaled mass amounts of pizza.
Plans changed.
We arrived for jumping fun at 10am. The kids jumped non-stop for almost 3 hours. I had to force Alex at one point to sit down and rest. You could literally SEE the child's heart beating and she was as red as a beat!


Then we announced that we were heading across the freeway to eat at Gattiland.




Oh whoops! Didn't I say we weren't going to play games?? Ooh just call me a sucker. Lucky for that girl, and by default Little J, A's starting school next week and I am prepared to do just about anything for her. Which leads me to the next part of the day. Forgoing naps and heading BACK to the jumpie place! Yup! And we stayed until almost 5pm!! And that little baby doll of mine of course went for the gold and asked to go BACK to Gattiland when we were heading out to the car!


2 comments:
Oh my goodness! You are one crazy momma! ;) Glad you are having fun on your last few school free days. I took Kiddo to Gattiland once and conveniently forgot to show him the game area! ;)
D
I wish you were MY mom!
Post a Comment