Jul 23, 2007

What kind of mom am I?


I've asked myself this question lots. Especially when I see how much A loves her weekly treat at Nana and PawPaws. She always gets to create her own bowl of cavities. First in is mint chocolate chip ice cream. Next are an assortment of sprinkles. Last, but more important, the maraschino cherries with the essential cherry juice. As I watch the girl swirl and slurp her concoction, I wonder why it is I never keep treats such as these in my house.

Am I just a mean momma?

But now it has hit me as I sit here and sip my coffee. The kidlets are eating breakfast. Well... let me reword that. I have not shopped in a bit and they are eating breakfast. At 10:30am. Fruit loops. Without milk. Juice boxes. Sitting outside and blowing bubbles with their bubble guns. In their PJ's. No shoes.

I'm not mean, I'm a COOL mom dammit!
(please don't call CPS... I really do love them)

post signature

No comments: