Jul 8, 2007

Fishies

Today was our first trip to the pool. I just wasn't able to allow myself to swim. I had to take pictures. My crew was just so cute and had so much fun!


Beautiful Miss A... pink sparkled punk rock streak in her hair and all!


Little J made this face most of the day. He was working hard! He loved his float and spent the whole time kicking as hard as he could manage!


My waterbaby! Her ability is as amazing as her over-confidence is frightening ;)


Nice hoop skirt son. Least it's not the pink dress right?


Pool 'o nuts doin' the Dad Dad face!


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing in the world that makes a mom happier than seeing her child succeed in life. That's exactly what I see in these pictures...a wonderful and happy family AND a wife that records all their happy times together.