Why do I need this NeatReceipts Scanner? See, I have magazines out the wazoo. I have parenting mags, scrapbooking mags, digiscraping mags, photography mags..... I could open a store! I don't actually NEED all of these zines laying around. I just usually keep them for one particular thing or another. Be it a tutorial, a scrap design idea, a recipe or kid's craft project. But when I want it, God only knows where it's hidden. And do you actually think I go looking for it through the piles and piles of books? Noooooo. I sit on my computer and try to find something similar. I'm just thinking that with this little gadget, I could have all this items in a file right here at my fingertips! I know. No way my life could be that simple. A girl can dream can't she?
DISNEY VACAY - day 11
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment