When I chopped my hair off at the end of last year, my stylist warned me. She said that she has found that most times when moms of little girls get their hair cut dramatically different, that the little girls will almost invariably try to cut their own hair. She told me to hide the scissors. Well I lucked out that A isn't that brave. But he hasn't let up on me all these months. She begged and begged for me to take her to get it cut short. Daddy said no. Many many times no. But today I surrendered. Daddy said it was cute but made some comment about no one caring what he wants (giggling of course). It's her head I said. I think it makes her look older somehow...

1 comment:
Awwww. She wants to be like her Mommy! She was so proud when we saw her earlier today. It's adorable!
Post a Comment