This is an open letter apology to Critter (and by default, Mollie). During your uhmmm INTERESTING teenage years I wished you would have a child who would give YOU grief. I think I just saw that wish coming true...she was dancing. And just fyi, you can forget the lock on the bedroom door...like both of you never exited the window after dark!
3 comments:
LOL! Oh Momma you are in for it! :D
This is an open letter apology to Critter (and by default, Mollie). During your uhmmm INTERESTING teenage years I wished you would have a child who would give YOU grief. I think I just saw that wish coming true...she was dancing.
And just fyi, you can forget the lock on the bedroom door...like both of you never exited the window after dark!
yes.... but there is no roof or tree or gutter to sneak out her window with! You think it was an accident we put her room there??
Post a Comment