Apr 28, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt #12: Rare



I'm not the marine guru. Crit is. I captured this moment inside his tank and he assures me it is very rare. I only shot it because it amused me. The clown fish is not only IN the giant clam, unharmed, but he/she is laying down!!

11 comments:

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Very interesting photo. Well done, and a good post for "rare".

Everyone is invited to my blog to see my "rare" post. Hope to see you there.

Anonymous said...

haha i had to see this pic to believe it hahaahahh

MsCarolM said...

So, did the clown fish become clam "chow"??? Great photo!

Lynn said...

What a nice timing for your rare photo. :) The clown fish and the clam cooperated. Kiddin' aside, this is really rare and very interesting to see.

Jennifer said...

That is entirely too cool. Great capture! Perfect for rare!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo! Just fyi for all who read these comments:
IMBLESSED is my dear daughter in law and I am so proud of her for all her talents. My son chose her, and for that above all else I am so proud of him.

D said...

Awesome capture!!! I love it!

Aww!!! - to what your mil said - she is so sweet! :)

Andree said...

Amazing! I'm glad you told us it was unharmed. Has anybody ever seen a lying-down fish? Totally amazing.

Teena in Toronto said...

What a cool pic!

Mine's up too :)

Anonymous said...

I had fish that could do tricks like this - mostly they just floated upside down until m Mom sent them back to the ocean through the toilet. Great photo - here's my photo hunt post.

Scrappyilse said...

Wow, this is a very beautiful picture. My compliments!