Well it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who dreds the hike to the garage in order to fix something in the house. :)Great choice for the day.:)H/HHappy Hunting
Hope it gets fixed soon.http://photogfrog.livejournal.com
*sending you some of the super glue I had to use for my photo! Come take a look...
I hate it when I break things that I really like. Good luck at fixing your beloved fairy. Have a great weekend!
Aww, what happened to her?!? So sad. I keep my super glue in the kitchen. ;)D
Awww, poor wittle fairy...at least she's still smiling.
I hope you get her fixed.Mine's up too :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Well it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who dreds the hike to the garage in order to fix something in the house. :)
Great choice for the day.
:)
H/H
Happy Hunting
Hope it gets fixed soon.
http://photogfrog.livejournal.com
*sending you some of the super glue I had to use for my photo! Come take a look...
I hate it when I break things that I really like. Good luck at fixing your beloved fairy. Have a great weekend!
Aww, what happened to her?!? So sad. I keep my super glue in the kitchen. ;)
D
Awww, poor wittle fairy...at least she's still smiling.
I hope you get her fixed.
Mine's up too :)
Post a Comment