It's the struggle between the lesser of two evils. And ultimately we have choosen to go as organic as we can. After worrying on the subject of precocious puberty in my 5 year old baby girl, the best we can do for her is to try to eat as healthy as possible as I am convinced that is the culprit. It's been a month now and we are moving over more and more to the crunchy side! ;) Organic milk, hormone-free natural meats and as many other organic foods as we have available to us (in, as my Granny would word it, "this damn town that has nothing in it"). I would have been for this whether or not it benefited A. But this was the push we needed. The downside, the irony, is that we may end up on the streets! heh. Organic foods and drink may very well put us into the poor house. But hey.... at least we'll live a lot longer in that poor house!
...wait, is that good or bad? ;)
DISNEY VACAY - day 11
8 years ago

2 comments:
Oh my! Already?!? That would freak me out a bit. Good luck with organics - from what I understand you really notice a difference in how you feel too. I am thinking about getting a bread maker and a mill and milling my own organic flours and such. YUM!
D
NO kidding! We're mostly organic consumers these days too...and the bank account is definitely not liking it.
Post a Comment