I couldn't wait any longer. I had to de-thug the boy. He had a full-bred shaggy dog thing going on. During storytime, I watched a dozen cute little boys running around all sportin' their clean and fancy styles. My poor child! So of course I was on my way to Cool Cuts 4 Kids afterwards when I decided that I should just save the $16 and give it a whirl myself. How hard could clippers be anyway? Well he didn't like the vibration so he cinched up every time I touched him. I didn't quite get the guard thing either so rather than a longer top that I can soap opera spike up, he is now ready for the army. Next time I'll leave it to a professional and just take notes for future reference. He's cute no matter what I managed to do tho right?

3 comments:
WHAT A HUNK!
yes he is cute! Next time save the $16 and let me do it. I'll let you make me a digi scrap page in trade :)
Aww, he's still a cutie! I do my Kiddo's hair too. Hubby clippers the sides and I cut the top with scissors. The first time though, Kiddo ended up looking like your J. He was too squirmy. The second time I held him in my lap and he was fine - even enjoyed it a little. You might try again if you don't want to shell out the $$. I bet Kim would do a nice job too!
D
Post a Comment