Jan 13, 2007

Which end is up again?

Wow... if I didn't miss the girl for her adorable face, crazy personality and mind-boggling intelligence.... BOY do I miss her for her, now realized, invaluable ability to keep her brother entertained! This is one needy boy! He is constantly on the move. Rarely sitting and amusing himself for more than 5 minutes. He is exhausting. I love him. I love him. I love spending one on one time with him today. I had that with Alex. Never with my beautiful boy. Puzzles, trains, spiderman memory match, hungry hippos, barnyard bingo... Nothing in this house has been left unturned. And now that he is soundly sleeping, I am all alone. Strange feeling. It's just me inside while the world freezes over outside. What are four walls, anyway? They are what they contain. My family. I can't wait for them to come home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, did A go alone? Or is she traveling with your HUSBAND? You know, THE GUY YOU HAVEN'T MENTIONED AT ALL! The guy who provided half the GENETIC MATERIAL that created your wonderful children.
Your blog readers should just assume the guy in the photos is your husband and wonder how you could stand to be separated from HIM! He's amazingly handsome and virile looking.

Mollie said...

Hey, Anonymous, I am guessing that due to the early morning hours of your post and therefore lack of sleep, that you didn't actually READ what I wrote? His name my not be written but he is clearly mentioned!

D said...

LOL! You guys are too funny! Aww Mollie, I hope they BOTH return to you soon! ;)
D