Jan 8, 2007

Self Portraits



I always have pictures of the kids. Pictures of Critter. Pictures of Critter and the kids. Hell, I even have pictures of the dogs!! Where am I? Do I exist? If I died tomorrow, how would my kids know what I looked like? The photos of me are few and far between. I then considered a friend's blog. She does self-portraits from time to time. Cute idea I figure so off I go. This really isn't a full picture of me... but of my eyes. I was talking about them today while suffering at the dentist's office. She was trying to figure out what color they were. Hazel is never really an answer. They can change. Blue, Green, Brown, Yellow... So there they are. Unaltered. Trying to match the color in PS for the border showed me how many colors there really were in there! I was coming up with different ranges with every click. I guess that is why I a have always liked my eyes. I have been forever complimented on them.
~mk~

No comments: