Jan 9, 2007

Interesting philosophy



Today we are at the park. A is off playing with a little 4 year old boy named Tyler on the volleyball court. After a while, the pair came racing across the park towards the moms. Tyler blurts out to me "Her don't know God".... I have to think on this a bit. "um... What?" I said. Again "Her don't know Gooood". So her mother asks him what he is talking about. He said to me "Her says that YOU made her". I looked at Alex. She had this really troubled look on her face as if she would get into trouble for something she said. Not wanting THIS to be the moment to try and explain this, I simply said to Tyler, "Yes, I did make her". She relaxed. The two quickly ran off to continue playing. On the way home in the car I asked A what was said between them. Her answer was priceless.

A: "Well Tyler said that you didn't make me and I told him that he was wrong and he didn't believe me"

Me: "That's right. I did make you. Daddy and I both made you"

A: "Yeah. You made me and Daddy gave his part just like the rooster gives his part"

Me: ....(silence)(confusion).... "And what part is that?"

A: "Well the shell of course"

No comments: