New Years Eve already? I'm trying to decide WHY this year just flew by. I believe that it's the kids fault!! a ha! They keep me so ridiculously busy! Alexis with all her activities and playdates... and Goodness, Jordan, he's just a mess ;) Seems we JUST were sitting in the living room watching the silly ball drop. (Why does a ball drop exactly??) Thank goodness for my St James though! She invited us for a family New Years Eve party at her new house! I really had a great time. It is always nice to get out with adults! Michelle and Andrea came as well. We had fun gabbing and eating and playing games. I felt so sorry for Crit. He spent 90% of the evening chasing Jordan around Jamie's 3 story house! That child will not sit down. Too many boy toys that we just do not have. Critter is still afraid to let Jordan out of his sight for more than a minute. I tend to be more relaxed and jump to at the sounds of screams or total silence. That being said, the evening played out with Critter chasing Jordan and me chasing Critter. I felt bad that this was how his New Year was being spent. I wanted to be with him. Both of us spent the night wondering where Alex was and how much chocolate she had ingested at any given moment. I would venture to say that that was the most sugar she had ever consumed in a 4 hour period! She had a great time though. Her friends Mr Alex obviously and Kerry were both there. It was all new to her. The blowers, the sparkling cider, the countdown... She didn't want to home! We all had such a great time!
Happy 2007 To us!
Mr and Mrs ringing in the New Year together!
Michelle, Jamie, me, AndreaHappy New Year!
until next time...
~mk~
1 comment:
Aww, you're sweet. We had such a good time with you guys, this should definitely be a regular thing for us!
Post a Comment