Well, I didn't believe him. I told him he was lying. He said he noticed it once the other day too. So I told Alex to come to me and lift her arm up.... and it was true! She had B.O!! SHE'S 5!!!!!????!!!!! I was like twice her age when I started using deodorant. Could this be a fluke?? Critter, conspiracy theory boy, said that it's all the hormones they put in the milk now. Am I supposed to get her Secret For Mini People now? We'll just dub her "Hormone Girl" and get her a cape.
2 comments:
Again, oh my.
Keep in mind, dear Mollie, that some day in a future closer than you can imagine, you MAY be wearing adult diapers.
Now, fall to your knees and pray that Alexis never has a blog site.
Someone just had to come to her defense.
Hey... I wasn't knockin' her :) In fact, I took her upstairs and scrubbed her little armpits myself. It's all about Karma and fair-turnaround ;)
Post a Comment