Oct 31, 2006

Halloween!

Well the kids had a wonderful time. They carved a pumpkin with Daddy right before we left. Alex held her nose the whole time :) I was really impressed at how well Jordan did. He walked right up to the doors, said 'trickr treat' some of the times, and always said 'dank you'. Alex ran back from every, and I do mean every, house with the candy in her hand yelling "Mommy, guess what THEY gave me". One house had a fog machine and strobe at the door, triggered when you walked up. Jordan laughed and Alex did a 180! heh! He did cry once though saying something was 'pooky' but we couldn't figure out what he was talking about. Alex was SuperGirl and Jordan was a cowboy on a horse. I think I heard "awwwww" everytime Critter put him down at the door. Both were just so cute! And both have big dental bills ahead of them. What a haul!!


No comments: