Jun 19, 2009

{gymnastics observation day}

Busy busy. In the last few weeks I had two twin sessions, a triplet session and a cake smash session. This much shooting and editing... it's become hard to continue to haul my camera around after the kiddos. I'm trying though. And at the request of my dad.... I promise to ::try:: to post here more often.

Here are a few shots from Baby Doll's gymnastics observation day. She was asked to move up to the intermediate level and had really grown in a short amount of time! Forgive my image quality. Despite the room surrounded by windows and the 4 sun streaming in... it was quite dark in there. And for some reason I had to stay with all the other parents and wasn't allowed to stand beside the girl during all her showings. {tee hee}



Look at this sweet little grandma smiling at my Baby Doll. So sweet!

Photobucket

I'm blown away by her strength and form....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jumping + low shutter speed = hummingbird impression.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: