Baby Doll's 1st grade Valentine's Day party. Lil'J always included...



My hermana fantastica and my BIL offered to take the kids for the whooole afternoon! Crit and I had a yummy meal at our favorite Chinese restaurant, stopped in at a few stores, one being a bass guitar shop {for me, but we didn't find the perfect one} and then we went and bought our Valentine's Day gift for each other. New wedding rings. {happy dance} Our first set was bought in a hurry {snicker} and as he's said numerous times, he's not really a bling bling kinda guy. {They were gold bands with diamonds inset across the top} I bent mine into an oblong shape years ago and always longed for the day when I could wear my other silver jewelery along side my wedding band. So, the day seemed right for the upgrade. Ain't it purdy?

And a couple shots from Critter's game, semi-finals.
.....they made the playoffs!!
Their first goal that left the other team saying derrrrr...

My {cold} friend J.... doing her deer in the headlights impression.

My sports shootin friend K trading shots with me.


1 comment:
Love the rings - congrats!!
Post a Comment