Oct 8, 2008

{gf time!}

A few girlfriends and I went out to dinner a couple weeks ago and then over to the bar down the road. We had such a great time! So much so, that we decided to make it into a much more regular occurrence. So this past weekend, a few of us headed out for MUCH needed pedis! An hour in a massage chair was much like I imagine Heaven to be {wink}. However.... we all complained the next few days that we felt almost sore and bruised? I'm guessing they aren't meant to be used for that long! Gosh I'm glad I chose to skip the "air cushioned seat". I can't imagine what those after effects would be! Not to mention it was just all around WEIRD to sit there and publicly enjoy that! I'll spare you the details. At any rate... I managed to annoy the little foot girl yet again and ask for another strange design. I'm sure they wonder why i can't be happy with a simple paint job! I don't care.. I over tip just for this reason and garsh... Ain't my tootsies purdy?

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

D said...

OMG - that is totally CUTE!! I used to do that to my nails in HS. lol! Love it!

Kristin said...

Very cute, Mollie!

Andrea said...

LOVE the pedi. My feet are always in dire need. I'm constantly barefoot during the day, even outside, which makes for very rough feet. Need to make some time for myself and use my sea salt scrubs!