Sep 25, 2008

{it's quiet here}

I'm so happy. I was seriously terrified about the potential aftermath of Gramma and Dad-Dad leaving after a 10 day visit. Normally the kids are a wreck the night after they go when they've only stayed one night. Crying and whining always follows on how they miss them sooo much. This time they left town after giving a special blue-eyed stuffed kitty and a very kewl Harley toy. They haven't put either down since and seem to be doing fine :) Baby Doll has even carted it to school with her. I think knowing it's in her locker makes her feel ok about it.

So never fear Gramma and Dad-Dad... The kids are great. We enjoyed having you here and look forward to coming down there soon. Until then, we have wonderful photographs to help ease our sorrow! Ahhhhh.....

Photobucket

Don't be afraid readers... it's a Hanna Montana wig :)