Aug 1, 2008

children's art park

Wednesday the kids and I went downtown to the Children's Art Park. I was sorry that it was the last one of the summer and that we didn't attend more of them. There were musicians, dancers, storytellers, magicians, mimes and crafts people. While it was fun for all the little ones, I heard commercial after commercial. I think I've been married to Critter for too many years! Baby Doll loved the Instrument Petting Zoo and the fact that she had to puff up her face to hear the sounds. She didn't really lite up until she got to the face painting however. LilJ just loved the "bubble clown". I mean.. he reeeeally loooved her! I'm pretty sure she liked him as well with the amount of time she spent with him ;) I'll give it to him... She was adorable. Where do I get a wig like that??

















1 comment:

Andrea said...

These are great shots!
Love them.