Last Friday Little J and I went to the Children's Museum. We had fun despite all the school groups pounding away on the new 'Sound' exhibits.
He hollered at every child who *tried* to mess up his.. whatever he was making (wink). Not a fine moment but momma's proud of his determination and focus. (Like my positive spin?)

Various "sound" exhibits...


Umm... not sure this is how this is played Little J.

Trucks, Hats and Buses, Oh My!



He made his own worm


And picked out a centipede (ewww)

And the highlight of (my) day...
Total amazement at a potty just his size!!


4 comments:
OMiGOSH! That last picture needs to be published. Hysterical! I'm LOL and I'd already seen it!
LOL!!!! I love the last picture!!!! That is hysterical!
D
This looked like a great time. Sorry we missed it. We were still getting rid of the ickies :( We are definitely planning on going to check it out soon.
OMG!!! That last pic is so funny! Had I had a drink in my mouth it would have surely been sprayed on my laptop!!
Post a Comment