Jan 16, 2008

Luv me sum abstract.

I know I've reverted back to being unbloggy. Sorry 'bout that. I've been reading practicing and reading some more trying to improve my photography skills and knowledge. Starting a business has only made me, for the first time, feel insecure of my work and I don't like being that person. Insecure. So I'm on a mission for total world domination... well, ok... maybe just becoming a great photog. Anyhow... back on topic... you'll all have to deal with my absence. Check my photoblog. I'm at least active over there ;)

So I've popped in over here today to share a masterpiece made by MissA. I found this folded and crumbled at the bottom of her backpack so forgive the wrinkles. Who knows how long it was there. The back side says 'For Mom'. It's freaky deeky creepy and I absolutely heart it. So much so it's now hanging in my kitchen :)


Glorious!! That's my girl!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously you and A. Readily recognizable and in love.
I love it.