
And Nov/Dec was certainly the time to do so! Christmas pix galore. Now I'm sure I'll be twiddling my thumbs come January, but at least I'll have new blood on my site and a base to start advertising with. It's certainly already been a learning experience for me.
Now with all this, my poor Little J has been left in my editing dust. I still try to make the usual playdates but when I do feel guilty enough to go to one, I feel the instant guilt of not being home working on something someone has paid me for. I'm sure it will all fall into a groove soon enough.
Some pre-Thanksgiving moments to share...
Thanksgiving lunch at A's school.
Mmmmm - Cafeteria Turrrrkey....

Thanksgiving "P is for Pilgrim" playdate at the Park.

(J's impressed with her skillz)

"Native American" hat.

Messy "chocolate turkey" face!


2 comments:
Yes, I was wandering where Mollie the blogger was! Who woulda thought she was busy!! ;-) Glad you are getting lots of business!
The new site looks great. Congratulations!!! And don't feel guilty about playdates - we miss you guys :)
Post a Comment