...just for my own grins of course (wink)
*Upgrade to D80 (Don't fall over laughing Critter... I was actually taking it easy! I'd love a D300!)
*I'd also love a lens that opens up to 1.8. You know...the ones that aren't widely distributed any longer and therefore cost over a grand. (Somebody pick Critter up off the floor please)unless of course I got the shiny new camera, then I only need the little $100 jobby.
*A fancy schmancy graphically charged wide screen laptop with a mombo sized HD.
(911... 911... Critters not breathing!)
*A more serious note, I'd adore Imagenomic
*And a must I think would be an external Hard Drive.
All of these relate to my newly beginning work so therefore I feel ok desiring them. I have a mile long list for the house but that plays second fiddle for me. Maybe I'll entertain that list at another sitting.

1 comment:
LOL! Imagenomic is on my xmas list too!! (both Noiseware and Portraiture) I am already starting to think about a camera upgrade myself - don't know what on earth I would get. Probably won't be till next year though.
D
Post a Comment