On Monday we visited Radijazz. Love this place. He could play for hours. And with all the A/C and unlimited Starbucks coffee for mommy, we DID play for hours!


Tuesday we had a 9am potluck breakfast playdate at our friend Jill's. This early event was easy as we have been up by 7:30 all week. The theme was "L is for Lemons and Limes". The kids ate breakfast and then took turns squeezing their fruit on hand juicers. The little set especially had fun with this. And knowing Little J, he ate more than he squeezed!


Wednesday Little J and I stayed in but kept very very busy. We played with felt boards, play-do, painting, macaroni art, and cars. I cleaned the fridge, steamed, mopped, washed and folded... and totally out of character for me, gave my camera the day off. Sorry. No visual documentation for this day ;)
Thursday we headed out into the sunshine. This child really is a nut!



Today we headed out (early again) and had a donut breakfast with our friends. Little J LOVED watching the donuts being made, especially the "goopy poopie stuff day pouring on da donuts" (such a boy thing to say!!)



After donuts, when we were sufficiently hopped up on sugar, we went over to a nearby park.

Did I mention that he has been a dream baby this week?? I heart him!

No comments:
Post a Comment