Aug 23, 2007

Day Four of Kindergarten Kountdown

Yes, again we hit the Sprinkle Park. It's refreshing. It's cheap. It's close. It's completely gated in. Really doesn't get better than that IMHO.




After a trip home for naps, we had a husband/daddy widowed dinner. J and K and I all were on our own for dinner so we got together to cook, play and chat. We made BBQ chicken (the cheaters way. already cooked from HEB), mashed potatoes, peas (for kids), salads (for mommies), butter dijon brussle sprouts (for a percentage of mommies), and rolls. Does anyone out there realize how difficult it is to get three 2-year olds and three 5-year olds to eat a healthy dinner AND keep the peace for hours straight? My MIL asked if I had lost my mind ;) I'll plead the 5th here I think...

post signature

1 comment:

Jenn said...

you should add....three 2 yr. old and three 5 yr. old WORN OUT kiddos! i think half the time they didn't even know why they were fussing.... :)